How to keep your decorations in the best possible condition:
- decorations may be flattened or distorted during shipping; gently fluff, stretch, arrange, reshape them
- keep out of direct sunlight as some elements have been attached with hot glue; harsh sunlight can cause colour fading over time
- interior decor; can also be used outdoors (covered patio, balcony, porch, terrace) - protect decorations from rain, wind and direct sunlight
- protect them from water, they are not waterproof; hang decorations in any dry area
- dust carefully with a soft brush or a feather duster; use a hair dryer (set on cool and on the lowest air speed setting); it’s best to clean them outdoors to prevent the dust build-up from simply being relocated to another part of your home
- some decorations (eg. flower stems) include florist wires and are bendable; you can carefully bend them around to your liking
- not water proof
- not water resistant
- should be removed from a pot/planter before watering your plant if you're using the stems to decorate your pots
To keep your natural fibre jewellery as beautiful as new, protect it from water and strong ultraviolet radiation (such as direct sunlight). Dry clean only. Avoid contact with perfumes.
Crochet Cotton Baskets:
Remove the jute tape and the flower embellishment prior to washing. Gentle machine wash (place the basket in a washing bag for protection) in cold water (under 30°C) or hand wash. Do not bleach or soak. Cool iron if required. Reshape while damp. Air dry (do not tumble dry).
Keep out of reach of young children. All items are for decorative purposes only and are not to be used as a toy or be played with.
I cannot be held responsible for any injuries or loss caused by the use of the items.